Monday, September 17, 2007

Early Christmas?

Holidays season is coming early with Coupon Chief. It's only September but I'm looking forward to Christmas already with couponchief.com because the deals are so good, it's the perfect place to go gift hunting.


With sites like Coupon Chief around, I can't imagine buying anything at full price without a discount. It's stupid to pay for something full price when it's possible to pay less for it.Anyway, my two favourite things to get online are books and computer peripherals.So naturally Amazon coupons are one of my favourites because I can coupons that entitles me Free Shipping for orders above $25 and discounts on certain products that Amazon sells.Best Buy coupons are also great for things like $50 off the Nikon D40x SLR camera. I could ask my sister to get this when she comes down from San Francisco in a few months time.





technorati tags:, ,


No comments: