Friday, July 27, 2018

Why I am cancelling all I have under GoDaddy.com

I used to be a long time customer of GoDaddy. Over the years I have been cancelling all my hosted websites with them and my domain hosting too.

Finally I only have one domain left with them and I will be transferring that out to Name.com too.

Why?

For one reason. They stopped supporting me via email. You have to make a call to get support which resulted me in not getting the support I needed to reverse a double charge they made on my hosting.

That's just a couple of hundred RM but I am pissed they did not take the effort to reverse it.








1 comment:

Blog27999 said...

As reported by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the one and ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years more and weigh an average of 19 KG lighter than we do.

(And by the way, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING related to "HOW" they eat.)

P.S, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

Tap this link to see if this brief quiz can help you discover your real weight loss potential