Thursday, November 08, 2007

I love podcast

When I was working, I was always looking forward for lunchtime. This was my highlight of the day where I can just load up my PDA or mp3 player with my favourite tech podcasts and take it along with me for the full hour lunch. It always picks up my mood for the day which is something I need daily. Particularly when you have crazy bosses that try to push the blame to you whenever something goes wrong.

I'll take a long LRT ride to Petaling Street and all my troubles will melt away after I listen to the latest tech happening, web developement, latest gadget etc. Sometimes it even helped me in work when a project needs some new web services and I know way ahead what tool to use. This did not make me popular with the project managers because it was their job to know this stuff. :)

No comments: