Saturday, August 04, 2007

Andrew Ooi vs Andrew Ooi

Now that I have time on my hand with my recent resignation, I will concentrate on beating Professor Andrew Ooi (lecturer from University of Melbourne) in the Google SERP (Search Engine Results Page). Of course there will be no link to the Professor Andrew Ooi here :)

I guess one of the strategy is to give out something of value from my websites. I'm aiming to create several free web sevices for people to use and link it to my name. I've already made Chess Publisher which is a free chess diagram maker for bloggers. I've seen a serious rise in terms of Technorati ranking and Google ranking as people who use that tool link back to me.

I need to make more of such tools and give it out for free. Being a web programmer, that's something not difficult for me. I just have to think of some good ideas ....

No comments: