Monday, October 29, 2007

Edinburgh


One of the places I want to visit is Britain. It's simply because some family members have visited it and told me how unimpressed they were of the place. For me, I just love to experience some place new. I like to judge for myself whether the place is good or bad.

First thing to do is I went online to find accomodations in Edinburgh. Found this website where they featured cheap hotels in Edinburgh.

Of course Edinburgh is just one of the many places I want to visit. The main reason is that they have some interesting activities such as the edinburgh comedy festival, military tattoo and Hogmanay. But mainly I'm interested to meet new people. You can find more information on Edinburgh at http://www.edinburgh.org/

Hotels in Edinburgh come at pretty reasonable rates too. But not all of them. So it's a good idea to compare the prices first online and know exactly which hotel fits you and your budget.

No comments: