Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I dream of Sydney

Besides Brisbane, another place I would like to visit is Sydney. My sister graduated from Sydney University and I have an uncle living there.

Accomodation in Sydney is pretty reasonable.For example, this 4 stars apartments at Waldorf, South Sydney stars off at AUD 110 only. You can definitely find and compare Cheap Hotels in Sydney online and find one that fits your needs and budget.

Of course I'd like to find Sydney accomodations that are close to places of interest such as harbour bridge walk and Bondi Beach.

One of the things I would like to do is to start of a blog review on hotels. Staying and reviewing Sydney Hotels while I'm there is certainly an appealing thing for me. What can I say, I'm just hooked to blogging :)

That being said I must make sure that the hotel has WiFi at reasonable rates too or at least is close to a WiFi hotspot outside of the hotel.

No comments: